Friday, July 17, 2009

Latest Interior Pics

The latest pics of the interior taken last Monday morning. This week has been frantic with a major project being finalised at work. This finished on Friday, concluding a week of 15 hour days. It meant that I couldn't get to the house so I am keen to see what has happened this week. These are the pics of the painting and granite so far. I have one more major project to finish by the end of July and by then I am hoping to see quite a bit more of the house completed. Looking forward to my holidays, hopefully in September.

Above is the view of the dining room across the kitchen. I can see a ratty old fence beyond so look forward to the day when the view is some nice garden design. Benchtops in but covered.

Painted bifolds. Nice outline of the doors on the walls behind!

Front doors with the first coat of gloss. Think I did prefer the natural timber. Oh well, que sera.

Stairs from first floor.

Stairs from ground floor. They are one ribbon balustrade short according to the display home stairs. Gotta love the inclusions that say "as displayed" as I discussed with the SS. Update: Noticed that the display home on the website only has total of four ribbons as ours. However, the Caroline Springs display has 5. Maybe something for Henley to clarify. We are quite happy with this now that we have seen it a few times, as it has a balanced appearance. If the SS advises that this is how it is, we would be ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment