We visited the house today as we often do on the weekend, and were thrilled to see the painter back again. It had been quiet over the last week and not a lot happening that we could see. We were able to peek inside as a result and get some updated pics. Our SS has been amazingly responsive, again. We emailed Henley last week about the benchtops and today they are fixed, and look awesome. Also, the SS replaced some of the infils above our timber sliding doors with dressed timber and that looks great too. The painter is doing a terrific job, I am really happy with how things are going....they are just not happening fast enough for me!! :)
The tiles arrived this week and are stacked up in the foyer and the sealing and frames for the showers are installed. The painter thinks he will get back next Wednesday, so I am anticipating that the tiling will start the week after.
I must say, I am pretty happy, and while our SS is fairly "quiet", he does get things done and the build is of a very good standard to my unqualified eye. I have a little anxiety attack with every new stage, but usually things have turned out very well. I am now stressing a bit about the tiling. I noticed all the tiles were labelled (correctly), but the wall tile labels for our ensuite (Ens 1) were "missing". We have chosen to continue the floor tiles up the main wall where the mirror is for this room, and have the plain ivory coloured tile as the decor on the sides. I am thinking this would probably need clarification!
No comments:
Post a Comment