Last Friday was our final inspection and we have about 30 items that need attending to, nothing major. However, I can see we will need to be prepared for some major cleaning before we can get the carpeters in and move in. Right now we are liaising with the concreter and electrician to coordinate the work so we can minimise time lost!
This weekend I managed to finish painting the beds and sewing the second quilt. I also packed and packed. I was grateful for an extra day this week with Cup Day, although I worked from home yesterday (a mistake BTW - kids are very distracting!!). We now have boxes upon boxes lining the halls and dining rooms. I need to have these crazy blitzes on weekends because I never know quite what work will throw at me, or how long I will need to be there. Makes planning a bit tricky.
I have taken some pics too, but one of the kids lost my camera adaptor, so when I find it I will upload!
In the meantime, looking forward to seeing all the family soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment