This first blog, I wanted to paint the picture so far. I have heard some horror stories about builds, and about Henley (it's always great to hear these, especially after contract signing!!), but I must say, despite a few changeovers of staff, we have so far had a very good experience with Henley. Any little issues along the way have been dealt with quickly and with little fuss, and we absolutely love our house!!
This is the second time we have built, and even though this house is significantly bigger, I think that this time has been much less stressful. And although building materials overall are probably not the same quality (we had hardwood skirts etc last time and they were standard), the actual quality of workmanship is better - probably due to the better technologies??
So for our family and friends - I hope you enjoy keeping up to date with the progress and for others popping in - I hope our journey can add value to yours. I intend to do some entries about the various stages along the way, and will upload relevant pics.
Cheers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment