With this entry we are now up to date with the build. We started this process last August with our first visit to the display village and first sales consult, and we are now 10 months down the track. Yesterday we received the "fixing" invoice making our current mortgage ridiculously huge! I hope this means we are getting close.
We visited the house today - all of us, and were able to have a good look through because the tradies had left the sliding door in the family room open. Tomorrow I will go back because I want to take some more pics. There are a few skirting boards, door frames and archs that need fitting still. I have noticed some relatively minor areas where the carpentry isn't quite perfect. There is only one spot that I will bring to the SSs attention - with the rest I will see what the inspector identifies.
This week the facade mouldings and the base (we hope!) for the render was installed. I must say it looks pretty awful right now! And I was getting quite used to the bricks, which I have always really liked. But I am hoping that once the render is completed and tidied up it will look good. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment