This week, the render first coat was applied. Looks OK though I am hoping it looks a bit smarter with the colour. The downpipes also went in. We chose Jasper because it goes quite nicely with the 'accent' colours within the bricks - we also have Jasper on the alfresco beams and cladding as a feature colour. However, it does NOT go with our render and unfortunately the placement of the downpipes at the front of the garage and house does not excite me! I think it detracts from the facade. Dave and I will have to paint them to match the walls so that they blend into the background.
The plaster ceilings for garage and porch were also finished and our SS got back to us - he is arranging for the vanity to be relocated per the plans.
A pretty productive week! Pics to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment